Write for ExpatInfoDesk.com
We are currently living away from home country? Are you willing to share your knowledge of the city you are currently living in as an expatriate? Do you have a strong writing experience? Then you may be the next Expat Info Desk writer we are looking for.
Expat experts required
Guest post articles
Occasionally we allow guest post articles to feature in our blog. If you’re interested in submitting an article please note we have the following minimum requirements.
- At least 500 words in length
- Must be unique and not have been published anywhere else
- Must be informative (fact-based) and pertinent to our expatriate readers
- The only link allowed is in the author biography at the bottom of the article
- The article MUST NOT have external links or links to any sites that could be considered commercial in any way or to increase the SEO of any other website
- We do NOT accept articles from SEO or other for profit-related sites that are looking to increase their SEO etc…
If you’re still interested please send your article ideas to the following address info @expatinfodesk.com Please do not send emails to include an article that are from SEO or content firms or for clients who wish to increase their SEO by having an article on our site. Please note that such articles require a $450 USD charge to be placed on our site.
Please be aware that we will only consider articles that are relevant to expats & we do not pay for content unless specifically requested and permitted.
City guide writers
We’re currently searching for expat experts to help us expand the number of city guides we currently offer. We are looking for expatriates with the following skills:
- Specialized knowledge of moving overseas and living experience of a city listed below
- Professional writing experience, in particular in travel and relocation
- Proven ability for excellent research (in the field as much as in front of your computer!)
- Ability to work independently and manage tight deadlines
- Experienced expatriate (the more relocations you have gone through, the better!)
- Basic computer skills (Word, Internet)
- English as mother tongue
All our authors for previous content were freelancers, hired on a contract-by-contract basis.
- Abu Dhabi
- Kuala Lumpur
- Mexico City
- Saigon/Ho Chi Minh
If you think you’re an expat expert and you have the right profile, send us a cover letter, your CV and examples of your writing work & we may consider it’s inclusion for a new city guide.